Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Legends Alliance ~ Black Dragon Server

HomeWar of LegendsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Horizon's Forums! Enjoy your stay!

Kantari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kantari
Noob
Noob

Kantari Empty
PostSubject: Kantari   Kantari EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 am

1 Name: Kantari

2 Reputation: 2 Mil

3 Reason for joining: I heard that Horizon is one of the best alliances, providing a lot of aid, and a lot of fun Smile

4 What can you bring to the table? i can assist the alliance in wars and help out members in any way that i can

5 Were you in an alliance before this? no

6 If so what alliance (name all alliances)? -

7 Why did you leave that alliance? -

8 Have you read the rules? yes 8-)

9 Do you have any alts? If so, what are their names, and what alliance are they in? Are you willing to put your alts in assassins? I do not have any alts, since i havent been playing this game for a long time.

10 What have you enjoyed about War of Legends so far in your game play? The most thing that i like about WoL is that you can interact with other players, and you are able to see them on the map. this makes it funner since you have to compete with others to become the best

11 Do you have any personal goals or achievements? To gain the most rep as i can while having fun Smile i Also want to see Horizon make it to Rank one, and own all the other alliances Very Happy

12 If you could change anything about War of Legends, what would it be and why? I would shorten the traveling time so i can spend more time gaining rep rather than waiting for my troops to reach the destination Sad
Back to top Go down

Kantari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizon :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: