Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Legends Alliance ~ Black Dragon Server

HomeWar of LegendsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Horizon's Forums! Enjoy your stay!

Bokand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bokandbo

Bokand Empty
PostSubject: Bokand   Bokand EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 am

1 Name: Bokand/Tom

2 Reputation: 70,681

3 Reason for joining: I was urged to join by a fellow from Assassins. Without knowing how you at Horizon handle such things, I'll not post his name here.

4 What can you bring to the table? Basic human intelligence, social skills, a handle on diplomacy. I can offer a hopefully productive membership and the guarantee of a non-destructive mouth.

5 Were you in an alliance before this? I was not. I'm a fairly new player, though I've pretty well found my way around the game and do not intend to ask for handouts.
6 N/A
7 N/A

8 Have you read the rules? Read and found reasonable.

9 Do you have any alts? If so, what are their names, and what alliance are they in? Are you willing to put your alts in assassins? Had I an alt, I would be willing to put him in Assassins.

10 What have you enjoyed about War of Legends so far in your game play? I like the idea of playing a game that carries the risk of being entirely wiped out. I don't know exactly why that is.

11 Do you have any personal goals or achievements? Enjoy the game, whatever that may entail.

12 If you could change anything about War of Legends, what would it be and why? I would like more subtlety in troop/army variations. As it is, it feels a bit like a game of rock-paper-scissors where everyone picks dynamite. Perhaps there is more that I'm not far enough along to see, but from here it looks like a wide open space to add layers to the game.
Back to top Go down

Bokand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bokand   Bokand EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 am

ok. apply in game =)
Back to top Go down

Bokand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizon :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: