Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Legends Alliance ~ Black Dragon Server

HomeWar of LegendsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Horizon's Forums! Enjoy your stay!

Micheal007M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Micheal007M
Noob
Noob

Micheal007M Empty
PostSubject: Micheal007M   Micheal007M EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Please copy and paste the following application into a new topic. Start a new topic with your War of Legends name as the title and post it in this forum.

this is the template for applications copy and paste the below and fill it in

1 Name: Micheal007M

2 Reputation: one in a milion 38k at the moment

3 Reason for joining: I would like to join a strong, reliable, and solid alliance, with a activce chat to kill wait time, to be a better player

4 What can you bring to the table? loyalty, and whatever is asked of me.

5 Were you in an alliance before this? yes

6 If so what alliance (name all alliances)? new born, dusk, and a couple of others.

7 Why did you leave that alliance? new born - was off line for a couple of days and kicked, dusk- desolved, the others i didn't really have interest in so i left

8 Have you read the rules? in progress now

9 Do you have any alts? If so, what are their names, and what alliance are they in? Are you willing to put your alts in assassins? no alts will notify if i do.

10 What have you enjoyed about War of Legends so far in your game play? i haven't been here long, and just getting the idea, haven't found much enjoyment except from the chat.

11 Do you have any personal goals or achievements? building is all im focoused on right now and finding those gold beads, other goals or achievements have not came into play at the moment.

12 If you could change anything about War of Legends, what would it be and why? i would shortent the time it takes for everything.

Using the forums is mandatory!

Horizon Rules:

We are pleased to have you join our alliance. However We have set a few rules in place to ensure our members are mature, respectful, and a good moral example. One members action reflect upon the entire alliance

1. Please treat everyone with respect. If you are having problems with someone, feel free to let leadership know, do not try to handle it yourself unless you know you can handle it appropriately.

2. Behave yourselves in world chat, you are all representatives of the alliance, so if you look bad so does the alliance. there is no trash talking or arguing i wc at all. period!!!!!!

3. Inactives will be kicked at leadership's discretion. 200+ hours inactivity will result in being kicked, unless I have been notified before hand.

4. Be respectful to all leadership, it's fine if something is not agreed upon, but we should not be disrespected.

5. I will not tolerate anyone have alts in different alliances.

6. At the moment, I will not tolerate anyone attacking any other alliance. We need to improve our reputation across the server.

7. No leaving to "help other alliances". i will not permit alliance hopping.....it must be a reason i feel is valid before leaving and coming back.

8. You must check the forum daily, and post regularly to remain in Horizon.

9. Do not ask for advice in world chat, ask in alliance chat, if no one is on to answer you, post ur question on the forum. Asking questions in WC makes it seem as if we are not helpful to our members, which is not the case.

10. Must have at least half the wilds you can hold before receiving resources.

11. Must be in the alliance at least a month before being given armour or legends.[/b][b]
Back to top Go down

Micheal007M
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizon :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: